Where do I send my refund/exchange to?
- Please send all refunds/exchanges to
- Po Box 8137, Newtown, Victoria, Australia, 3220.
- Please note you must email Reign Cartel at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a returns code before you send back an item/s. Any item/s returned without a returns code will not be valid, you will not receive a refund/credit note and the item/s will be sent back to you
- Customers will have 14 days from the day of purchase to return their item/s in the same condition in which they were sent out.
- Please note your item/s must be received by us with in 14 days from the day of purchase. If we don’t receive the item/s within 14 days, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
- We will gladly accept a refund/exchange under the following circumstances
- All tags must still be attached- all garments are delivered with tags attached, removal of these tags no longer qualifies you for a return. Please make sure you are happy with your garment before removing the tag
- Garments must be unworn
- Unstained (no make-up, fake tan, deodorant marks etc)
- Not dry cleaned
Any garments that have the above will not be accepted for a refund/exchange and will be returned to the customer.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods arrive back to us in the same condition they were sent to the customer. We recommend using suitable packaging, if the garment is returned damaged due to unsuitable packaging you will not be illegible for a refund/exchange and the garment will be returned to you. We recommend returning the item/s using express post, with tracking and insuring the value of the garment/s. Reign cartel is not liable if the goods do not make it to our office.
- You do not need to return the Reign Cartel box
- If you need to return an item that was incorrectly sent to you, please email us immediately at email@example.com. We will cover the cost of shipping for this.
- All monies will be refunded back into the same account used to purchase your order e.g. if you paid via credit card we will return all monies via credit card, if you paid via PayPal, all monies will be returned via PayPal
- Please note shipping costs will not be refunded
- Please note once your item/s have been received by us it may take up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed
- Any garments that have been worn will not be refunded unless deemed faulty.
- Credit notes/e-vouchers are non-refundable
- We cannot provide refunds for items purchased from any of our stockiest
- E-vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date they are generated.
- Reign Cartel reserves the right to deny a refund, exchange or credit note if the items/s being returned do not meet our returns/exchange policy requirements
- Unfortunately, we don’t offer refunds on sale items (unless deemed faulty). However, you may exchange the item for an item of the same value or greater. Any price difference will need to be paid by the customer.
- If you wish to exchange an item/s we will provide you with a credit note to do so. Please note the credit note will not become active until we have received your previously purchased goods.
- When purchasing a new item with any credit note, any additional costs will be charged at check out.
- Any remaining credit on your credit note remains valid from the day it was originally generated.
- Reign Cartel will offer free return shipping for your first exchange. All other shipping expenses for future exchanges will be at the customer’s expense.
- All credit notes are valid for 6 months from the day they are generated
- All credit notes come with a code that you must use when purchasing your new item/s. Any additional charges will need to be paid for at check out with any of our payment options
- A credit note may be used in conjunction with any promotion/discounts
- We thoroughly check all items before posting however, if you suspect you have been sent a faulty item please contact us with in 48hours at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a returns code. Any item sent back to us without the code will be ineligible for a reimbursement of the postage cost.
- We request an image of the fault is emailed to us at email@example.com before we send you a returns code
- Any item that has been attempted to be repaired then sent back to us as ‘faulty’ will be refused
- If a customer sights a fault but chooses to wear the garment, this is an indication they have accepted the fault and the garment is no longer eligible for a return or exchange
- All faulty items will be repaired if possible (for minor problems) and returned to the customer. If the garment is unable to be repaired, we will send out a new item of the same design or if we are sold out we will offer an exchange or refund.
- Once we have received the item and deemed it faulty we will reimburse the customer the return postage costs.
- General wear and tear damage is not to be considered faulty.
- Damage to a garment whilst trying it on does not qualify the garment as faulty
- Items are deemed faulty if
- The customer receives the items damaged
- There is a distinct manufacturing fault.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours, images and sizes of our products that appear on our website. However, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor/smart phone display of any colour will be accurate.